†We dedicate this article to the memory of our co-author and colleague, Dr. Barney de Villiers, who sadly died during the preparation of this article.
Original Research Article
When Precaution Creates Misunderstandings: The Unintended Effects of Precautionary Information on Perceived Risks, the EMF Case
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1788–1801, October 2013
How to Cite
Wiedemann, P. M., Schuetz, H., Boerner, F., Clauberg, M., Croft, R., Shukla, R., Kikkawa, T., Kemp, R., Gutteling, J. M., de Villiers, B., da Silva Medeiros, F. N. and Barnett, J. (2013), When Precaution Creates Misunderstandings: The Unintended Effects of Precautionary Information on Perceived Risks, the EMF Case. Risk Analysis, 33: 1788–1801. doi: 10.1111/risa.12034
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Global System Mobile Association and Mobile Manufacturers Forum
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!