During the period the research was conducted, Prof. Morrison changed his affiliation from University of Western Australia to Murdoch University, Western Australia, Australia.
Original Research Article
Expecting the Unexpected: Predicting Physiological and Psychological Wildfire Preparedness from Perceived Risk, Responsibility, and Obstacles
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1829–1843, October 2013
How to Cite
McNeill, I. M., Dunlop, P. D., Heath, J. B., Skinner, T. C. and Morrison, D. L. (2013), Expecting the Unexpected: Predicting Physiological and Psychological Wildfire Preparedness from Perceived Risk, Responsibility, and Obstacles. Risk Analysis, 33: 1829–1843. doi: 10.1111/risa.12037
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Bushfire Cooperative Research Centre
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services Western Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!