Original Research Article
Disease Spread Models to Estimate Highly Uncertain Emerging Diseases Losses for Animal Agriculture Insurance Policies: An Application to the U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Industry
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1924–1937, October 2013
How to Cite
Zagmutt, F. J., Sempier, S. H. and Hanson, T. R. (2013), Disease Spread Models to Estimate Highly Uncertain Emerging Diseases Losses for Animal Agriculture Insurance Policies: An Application to the U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Industry. Risk Analysis, 33: 1924–1937. doi: 10.1111/risa.12038
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- USDA, Risk Management Agency, Federal Crop Insurance Corporation through Mississippi State University. Grant Number: 01-1E-0831-127
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!