Original Research Article
Modeling Imbalanced Economic Recovery Following a Natural Disaster Using Input-Output Analysis
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1908–1923, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Crawford-Brown, D., Syddall, M. and Guan, D. (2013), Modeling Imbalanced Economic Recovery Following a Natural Disaster Using Input-Output Analysis. Risk Analysis, 33: 1908–1923. doi: 10.1111/risa.12040
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- U.K. Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!