Original Research Article
Risks Perception of Electromagnetic Fields in Taiwan: The Influence of Psychopathology and the Degree of Sensitivity to Electromagnetic Fields
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2002–2012, November 2013
How to Cite
Tseng, M.-C. M., Lin, Y.-P., Hu, F.-C. and Cheng, T.-J. (2013), Risks Perception of Electromagnetic Fields in Taiwan: The Influence of Psychopathology and the Degree of Sensitivity to Electromagnetic Fields. Risk Analysis, 33: 2002–2012. doi: 10.1111/risa.12041
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 97-2621-M-002-008
- NSC. Grant Number: 100-2410-H-002–039-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!