Original Research Article
An Expected Consequence Approach to Route Choice in the Maritime Transportation of Crude Oil
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2041–2055, November 2013
How to Cite
Siddiqui, A. and Verma, M. (2013), An Expected Consequence Approach to Route Choice in the Maritime Transportation of Crude Oil. Risk Analysis, 33: 2041–2055. doi: 10.1111/risa.12049
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 312936
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!