Risk Assessment Can Be a Game-Changing Information Technology—But Too Often It Isn't
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1942–1951, November 2013
How to Cite
Goble, R. and Bier, V. M. (2013), Risk Assessment Can Be a Game-Changing Information Technology—But Too Often It Isn't. Risk Analysis, 33: 1942–1951. doi: 10.1111/risa.12055
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!