Original Research Article
Quantifying Riverine and Storm-Surge Flood Risk by Single-Family Residence: Application to Texas
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2092–2110, December 2013
How to Cite
Czajkowski, J., Kunreuther, H. and Michel-Kerjan, E. (2013), Quantifying Riverine and Storm-Surge Flood Risk by Single-Family Residence: Application to Texas. Risk Analysis, 33: 2092–2110. doi: 10.1111/risa.12068
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SES-1062039, SES-1061882
- Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events (CREATE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!