Original Research Article
First Application of FISK, the Freshwater Fish Invasiveness Screening Kit, in Northern Europe: Example of Southern Finland
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1397–1403, August 2013
How to Cite
Puntila, R., Vilizzi, L., Lehtiniemi, M. and Copp, G. H. (2013), First Application of FISK, the Freshwater Fish Invasiveness Screening Kit, in Northern Europe: Example of Southern Finland. Risk Analysis, 33: 1397–1403. doi: 10.1111/risa.12069
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Finnish Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
- U.K. Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!