Improving Causal Inferences in Risk Analysis
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1762–1771, October 2013
How to Cite
Cox, L. A. (2013), Improving Causal Inferences in Risk Analysis. Risk Analysis, 33: 1762–1771. doi: 10.1111/risa.12072
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- George Washington University Regulatory Studies Center, in the Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!