Original Research Article
Passenger Rail Security, Planning, and Resilience: Application of Network, Plume, and Economic Simulation Models as Decision Support Tools
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1969–1986, November 2013
How to Cite
Greenberg, M., Lioy, P., Ozbas, B., Mantell, N., Isukapalli, S., Lahr, M., Altiok, T., Bober, J., Lacy, C., Lowrie, K., Mayer, H. and Rovito, J. (2013), Passenger Rail Security, Planning, and Resilience: Application of Network, Plume, and Economic Simulation Models as Decision Support Tools. Risk Analysis, 33: 1969–1986. doi: 10.1111/risa.12073
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Rail Transportation/Transit Disaster Preparedness and Response Involving Modeling and Characterization of Hazards and Exposures. Grant Numbers: # 10 01 F, # W9132T-10-1-0001 P00002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!