Original Research Article
Quantifying the Hurricane Catastrophe Risk to Offshore Wind Power
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2126–2141, December 2013
How to Cite
Rose, S., Jaramillo, P., Small, M. J. and Apt, J. (2013), Quantifying the Hurricane Catastrophe Risk to Offshore Wind Power. Risk Analysis, 33: 2126–2141. doi: 10.1111/risa.12085
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- EPRI to the Carnegie Mellon Electricity Industry Center
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- R.K. Mellon Foundation
- RenewElec program at Carnegie Mellon University
- Climate and Energy Decision Making (CEDM)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-0949710
- Carnegie Mellon University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!