Original Research Article
Eliciting and Combining Decision Criteria Using a Limited Palette of Utility Functions and Uncertainty Distributions: Illustrated by Application to Pest Risk Analysis
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 4–16, January 2014
How to Cite
Holt, J., Leach, A. W., Schrader, G., Petter, F., MacLeod, A., van der Gaag, D. J., Baker, R. H. A. and Mumford, J. D. (2014), Eliciting and Combining Decision Criteria Using a Limited Palette of Utility Functions and Uncertainty Distributions: Illustrated by Application to Pest Risk Analysis. Risk Analysis, 34: 4–16. doi: 10.1111/risa.12089
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- European Union 7th Framework Programme. Grant Number: 212459
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!