Original Research Article
Improving Flood Risk Communication by Focusing on Prevention-Focused Motivation
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 309–322, February 2014
How to Cite
de Boer, J., Wouter Botzen, W. J. and Terpstra, T. (2014), Improving Flood Risk Communication by Focusing on Prevention-Focused Motivation. Risk Analysis, 34: 309–322. doi: 10.1111/risa.12091
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Knowledge for Climate (KfC) research program for the development of knowledge and services that makes it possible to climate proof the Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!