Original Research Article
A Framework for Understanding Risk Perception, Explored from the Perspective of the Water Practitioner
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 294–308, February 2014
How to Cite
Dobbie, M. F. and Brown, R. R. (2014), A Framework for Understanding Risk Perception, Explored from the Perspective of the Water Practitioner. Risk Analysis, 34: 294–308. doi: 10.1111/risa.12100
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!