Original Research Article
Integrating Models and Data to Estimate the Structural Reliability of Utility Poles During Hurricanes
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1079–1094, June 2014
How to Cite
Han, S.-R., Rosowsky, D. and Guikema, S. (2014), Integrating Models and Data to Estimate the Structural Reliability of Utility Poles During Hurricanes. Risk Analysis, 34: 1079–1094. doi: 10.1111/risa.12102
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: 0968711
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!