The submitted manuscript has been created by UChicago Argonne, LLC, Operator of Argonne National Laboratory (“Argonne”). Argonne, a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory, is operated under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The U.S. Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
Original Research Article
A Framework for Estimating the Adverse Health Effects of Contamination Events in Water Distribution Systems and its Application†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 498–513, March 2014
How to Cite
Davis, M. J., Janke, R. and Magnuson, M. L. (2014), A Framework for Estimating the Adverse Health Effects of Contamination Events in Water Distribution Systems and its Application. Risk Analysis, 34: 498–513. doi: 10.1111/risa.12107
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!