Original Research Article
A Meta-Analysis of Carbon Nanotube Pulmonary Toxicity Studies—How Physical Dimensions and Impurities Affect the Toxicity of Carbon Nanotubes
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 583–597, March 2014
How to Cite
Gernand, J. M. and Casman, E. A. (2014), A Meta-Analysis of Carbon Nanotube Pulmonary Toxicity Studies—How Physical Dimensions and Impurities Affect the Toxicity of Carbon Nanotubes. Risk Analysis, 34: 583–597. doi: 10.1111/risa.12109
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Grant Number: EF-0830093
- Center for the Environmental Implications of NanoTechnology (CEINT)
- Carnegie Institute of Technology (CIT) Dean's Fellowship
- Prem Narain Srivastava Legacy Fellowship
- Neil and Jo Bushnell Fellowship
- Steinbrenner Institute for Environmental Education and Research (SEER)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!