Original Research Article
Uncertainty Importance Analysis Using Parametric Moment Ratio Functions
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 223–234, February 2014
How to Cite
Wei, P., Lu, Z. and Song, J. (2014), Uncertainty Importance Analysis Using Parametric Moment Ratio Functions. Risk Analysis, 34: 223–234. doi: 10.1111/risa.12111
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51175425
- Doctorate Foundation of Northwestern Polytechnical University. Grant Number: CX201302
- Ministry of Education Fund for Doctoral Students Newcomer Awards of China
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!