Original Research Article
Classic Dose-Response and Time Postinoculation Models for Leptospira
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 465–484, March 2014
How to Cite
Watanabe, T., Teske, S. S. and Haas, C. N. (2014), Classic Dose-Response and Time Postinoculation Models for Leptospira. Risk Analysis, 34: 465–484. doi: 10.1111/risa.12122
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Science To Achieve Results. Grant Number: R83236201
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 22760407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!