Original Research Article
Greasy Roads: The Impact of Bad Financial News on Road Traffic Accidents
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 556–566, March 2014
How to Cite
Vandoros, S., Kavetsos, G. and Dolan, P. (2014), Greasy Roads: The Impact of Bad Financial News on Road Traffic Accidents. Risk Analysis, 34: 556–566. doi: 10.1111/risa.12123
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!