Original Research Article
Opportunities and Challenges for Public Libraries to Enhance Community Resilience
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 721–734, April 2014
How to Cite
Veil, S. R. and Bishop, B. W. (2014), Opportunities and Challenges for Public Libraries to Enhance Community Resilience. Risk Analysis, 34: 721–734. doi: 10.1111/risa.12130
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- University of Colorado Natural Hazards Center through its Quick Response
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI1030670
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!