Original Research Article
Disentangling the Influence of Value Predispositions and Risk/Benefit Perceptions on Support for Nanotechnology Among the American Public
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 965–980, May 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J., Yeo, S. K., Brossard, D., Scheufele, D. A. and Xenos, M. A. (2014), Disentangling the Influence of Value Predispositions and Risk/Benefit Perceptions on Support for Nanotechnology Among the American Public. Risk Analysis, 34: 965–980. doi: 10.1111/risa.12141
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- UW-Madison Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center in Templated Synthesis and Assembly at the Nanoscale. Grant Number: SES-DMR-0832760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!