Original Research Article
Cost-Effective Application of Thermal Protection on LPG Road Transport Tanks for Risk Reduction Due to Hot BLEVE Incidents
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1139–1148, June 2014
How to Cite
Birk, A. M. (2014), Cost-Effective Application of Thermal Protection on LPG Road Transport Tanks for Risk Reduction Due to Hot BLEVE Incidents. Risk Analysis, 34: 1139–1148. doi: 10.1111/risa.12148
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!