Original Research Article
The Impact of Accident Attention, Ideology, and Environmentalism on American Attitudes Toward Nuclear Energy
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 949–964, May 2014
How to Cite
Besley, J. C. and Oh, S.-H. (2014), The Impact of Accident Attention, Ideology, and Environmentalism on American Attitudes Toward Nuclear Energy. Risk Analysis, 34: 949–964. doi: 10.1111/risa.12151
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0708466, 0531160, 1138296
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!