Original Research Article
Attenuating Initial Beliefs: Increasing the Acceptance of Anthropogenic Climate Change Information by Reflecting on Values
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 929–936, May 2014
How to Cite
van Prooijen, A.-M. and Sparks, P. (2014), Attenuating Initial Beliefs: Increasing the Acceptance of Anthropogenic Climate Change Information by Reflecting on Values. Risk Analysis, 34: 929–936. doi: 10.1111/risa.12152
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- University of Sussex doctoral training award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!