Original Research Article
A Tiered Framework for Risk-Relevant Characterization and Ranking of Chemical Exposures: Applications to the National Children's Study (NCS)
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1299–1316, July 2014
How to Cite
Georgopoulos, P. G., Brinkerhoff, C. J., Isukapalli, S., Dellarco, M., Landrigan, P. J. and Lioy, P. J. (2014), A Tiered Framework for Risk-Relevant Characterization and Ranking of Chemical Exposures: Applications to the National Children's Study (NCS). Risk Analysis, 34: 1299–1316. doi: 10.1111/risa.12165
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 0258-325-4609
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!