Original Research Article
Dermal Versus Total Uptake of Benzene from Mineral Spirits Solvent During Parts Washing
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1336–1358, July 2014
How to Cite
Bogen, K. T. and Sheehan, P. J. (2014), Dermal Versus Total Uptake of Benzene from Mineral Spirits Solvent During Parts Washing. Risk Analysis, 34: 1336–1358. doi: 10.1111/risa.12166
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!