Original Research Article
Aggregate Human Health Risk Assessment from Dust of Daily Life in the Urban Environment of Beijing
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 670–682, April 2014
How to Cite
Xu, L.Y. and Shu, X. (2014), Aggregate Human Health Risk Assessment from Dust of Daily Life in the Urban Environment of Beijing. Risk Analysis, 34: 670–682. doi: 10.1111/risa.12168
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program, China. Grant Number: 2012BAC05B02
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41271105
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!