Original Research Article
Human and Nature-Caused Hazards: The Affect Heuristic Causes Biased Decisions
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1482–1494, August 2014
How to Cite
Siegrist, M. and Sütterlin, B. (2014), Human and Nature-Caused Hazards: The Affect Heuristic Causes Biased Decisions. Risk Analysis, 34: 1482–1494. doi: 10.1111/risa.12179
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!