Original Research Article
A Framework for Analyzing the Economic Tradeoffs Between Urban Commerce and Security Against Terrorism
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1554–1579, August 2014
How to Cite
Rose, A., Avetisyan, M. and Chatterjee, S. (2014), A Framework for Analyzing the Economic Tradeoffs Between Urban Commerce and Security Against Terrorism. Risk Analysis, 34: 1554–1579. doi: 10.1111/risa.12187
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- National Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events. Grant Number: 2007-ST-061-000001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!