Original Research Article
Analysis of Regional Scale Risk of Whirling Disease in Populations of Colorado and Rio Grande Cutthroat Trout Using a Bayesian Belief Network Model
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1589–1605, September 2014
How to Cite
Ayre, K. K., Caldwell, C. A., Stinson, J. and Landis, W. G. (2014), Analysis of Regional Scale Risk of Whirling Disease in Populations of Colorado and Rio Grande Cutthroat Trout Using a Bayesian Belief Network Model. Risk Analysis, 34: 1589–1605. doi: 10.1111/risa.12189
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- National Partnership on the Management of Wild and Native Coldwater Fisheries, Whirling Disease Initiative, Montana Water Center, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!