Original Research Article
Local Spatial and Temporal Factors Influencing Population and Societal Vulnerability to Natural Disasters
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 614–639, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Li, N., Wu, W., Wu, J. and Shi, P. (2014), Local Spatial and Temporal Factors Influencing Population and Societal Vulnerability to Natural Disasters. Risk Analysis, 34: 614–639. doi: 10.1111/risa.12193
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB955402
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41171401
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012DFG20710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!