Original Research Article
Understanding Household Preferences for Hurricane Risk Mitigation Information: Evidence from Survey Responses
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 984–996, June 2014
How to Cite
Chatterjee, C. and Mozumder, P. (2014), Understanding Household Preferences for Hurricane Risk Mitigation Information: Evidence from Survey Responses. Risk Analysis, 34: 984–996. doi: 10.1111/risa.12196
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- National Science Foundation
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!