Original Research Article
Near-Misses and Future Disaster Preparedness
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1907–1922, October 2014
How to Cite
Dillon, R. L., Tinsley, C. H. and Burns, W. J. (2014), Near-Misses and Future Disaster Preparedness. Risk Analysis, 34: 1907–1922. doi: 10.1111/risa.12209
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SES-0728934, SES-0820197, SES-0901036
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- National Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events (CREATE). Grant Number: 2010-ST-061-RE0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!