Original Research Article
Classification of Listeria monocytogenes Persistence in Retail Delicatessen Environments Using Expert Elicitation and Machine Learning
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1830–1845, October 2014
How to Cite
Vangay, P., Steingrimsson, J., Wiedmann, M. and Stasiewicz, M. J. (2014), Classification of Listeria monocytogenes Persistence in Retail Delicatessen Environments Using Expert Elicitation and Machine Learning. Risk Analysis, 34: 1830–1845. doi: 10.1111/risa.12218
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- USDA-AFRI National Integrated Food Safety Initiative Project. Grant Numbers: 2010-51110-21076, 2013–67011–21117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!