Original Research Article
Inherent Costs and Interdependent Impacts of Infrastructure Network Resilience
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 642–662, April 2015
How to Cite
Baroud, H., Barker, K., Ramirez-Marquez, J. E. and Rocco, C. M. (2015), Inherent Costs and Interdependent Impacts of Infrastructure Network Resilience. Risk Analysis, 35: 642–662. doi: 10.1111/risa.12223
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!