Original Research Article
Analyzing Precautionary Regulation: Do Precaution, Science, and Innovation Go Together?
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2163–2173, December 2014
How to Cite
Todt, O. and Luján, J. L. (2014), Analyzing Precautionary Regulation: Do Precaution, Science, and Innovation Go Together?. Risk Analysis, 34: 2163–2173. doi: 10.1111/risa.12246
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
- Spanish State Secretary of Research, Development and Innovation's research projects La explicación basada en mecanismos en la evaluación de riesgos. Grant Number: FFI2010-20227/FISO
- La evaluación de beneficios como ciencia reguladora. Grant Number: FFI2013-42154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!