The author is grateful for all the comments received, especially by the Committee on the Theory of Risk (COTOR) of the Casualty Actuarial Society. The author also thanks for the financial support received by the Casualty Actuarial Society and Christian Biener for his research support. Special thanks go to Richard Derrig. This article was subject to double-blind peer review.
Recent Research Developments Affecting Nonlife Insurance—The CAS Risk Premium Project 2011 Update
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© Risk Management and Insurance Review, 2013
Risk Management and Insurance Review
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 35–46, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Eling, M. (2013), Recent Research Developments Affecting Nonlife Insurance—The CAS Risk Premium Project 2011 Update. Risk Management and Insurance Review, 16: 35–46. doi: 10.1111/rmir.12002
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!