This article was subject to double-blind peer review.
Contingent Commissions, Insurance Intermediaries, and Insurer Performance
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
© Risk Management and Insurance Review, 2013
Risk Management and Insurance Review
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 61–81, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Ma, Y.-L., Pope, N. and Xie, X. (2014), Contingent Commissions, Insurance Intermediaries, and Insurer Performance. Risk Management and Insurance Review, 17: 61–81. doi: 10.1111/rmir.12004
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!