This article was subject to double-blind peer review.
Market Implications of Public Policy Interventions: The Case of Florida's Property Insurance Market
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© Risk Management and Insurance Review, 2013
Risk Management and Insurance Review
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 183–214, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Medders, L. A., Nyce, C. M. and Bradley Karl, J. (2014), Market Implications of Public Policy Interventions: The Case of Florida's Property Insurance Market. Risk Management and Insurance Review, 17: 183–214. doi: 10.1111/rmir.12006
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!