This article was subject to double-blind peer review.
The Development and Regulation of China's Insurance Market: History and Perspectives
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© Risk Management and Insurance Review, 2013
Risk Management and Insurance Review
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 241–263, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Chen, B., Tennyson, S., Wang, M. and Zhou, H. (2014), The Development and Regulation of China's Insurance Market: History and Perspectives. Risk Management and Insurance Review, 17: 241–263. doi: 10.1111/rmir.12012
The authors are thankful to the referees for the invaluable suggestions that improved this article tremendously.
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!