The authors thank Colin Fenwick, Kevin Kolben, Amy Luinstra, Chikako Oka, Arianna Rossi, David Weil, Sarah West, participants at the 2011 Regulating for Decent Work conference, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. This paper is a substantial revision of Robertson, Raymond, Rajeev Dehejia, Drusilla Brown, and Debra Ang (2011) ‘Labor Law Compliance and Human Resource Management Innovation: Better Factories Cambodia’ Better Work discussion paper 1, International Labour Organisation, Geneva.
Public Disclosure, Reputation Sensitivity, and Labor Law Compliance: Evidence from Better Factories Cambodia
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue: Informality, Illegality and Enforcement. Guest Editors: Ravi Kanbur, Sajal Lahiri, and Jan Svejnar
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 594–607, November 2012
How to Cite
Ang, D., Brown, D., Dehejia, R. and Robertson, R. (2012), Public Disclosure, Reputation Sensitivity, and Labor Law Compliance: Evidence from Better Factories Cambodia. Review of Development Economics, 16: 594–607. doi: 10.1111/rode.12006
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!