We are grateful to Aravind Chandrasekaran and Stephan Westenberg for their research assistance and to Marcus Noland, Gerald McDermott, Vladimír Tomšík, and anonymous referees for comments on previous drafts. All errors are the responsibility of the authors. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and should not be attributed to WTO Members or the Secretariat.
The Effect of Home-country and Host-country Corruption on Foreign Direct Investment
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue: Informality, Illegality and Enforcement. Guest Editors: Ravi Kanbur, Sajal Lahiri, and Jan Svejnar
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 640–663, November 2012
How to Cite
Brada, J. C., Drabek, Z. and Perez, M. F. (2012), The Effect of Home-country and Host-country Corruption on Foreign Direct Investment. Review of Development Economics, 16: 640–663. doi: 10.1111/rode.12009
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!