This work was carried out with the aid of a grant from the International Development Research Centre, Ottawa, Canada. The authors thank Lawrence Edwards, Jim Fairburn, Steve Koch, Dori Posel, Edgard Rodriguez, Pieter Serneels, Francis Teal and an anonymous referee for useful comments. All errors are the responsibility of the authors.
Export Destination, Product Quality and Wages in a Middle-Income Country. The Case of South Africa
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 64–73, February 2013
How to Cite
Rankin, N. and Schöer, V. (2013), Export Destination, Product Quality and Wages in a Middle-Income Country. The Case of South Africa. Review of Development Economics, 17: 64–73. doi: 10.1111/rode.12015
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!