The authors appreciate the comments of Mostafa Beshkar, Rick Bond, Kaz Miyagiwa, an anonymous referee, and participants at the Midwest International Economics Meetings. Hartigan thanks LICOS of the Katholic University of Leuven in Belgium, where this paper was initiated, for its hospitality. He also thanks the National University of Singapore, where parts were written. Vandenbussche is grateful for financial support from UCLouvain-ARC 09/14-019 and KU Leuven-PF 10/003.
Disfavored Nations: Anti-Dumping at the WTO
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 105–116, February 2013
How to Cite
Hartigan, J. C. and Vandenbussche, H. (2013), Disfavored Nations: Anti-Dumping at the WTO. Review of Development Economics, 17: 105–116. doi: 10.1111/rode.12018
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- UCLouvain-ARC. Grant Number: 09/14-019
- KU Leuven-PF. Grant Number: 10/003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!