We would like to thank the participants in the 2009 Midwest Economic Association Meetings and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments. We are responsible for any remaining errors.
Corruption, Bureaucracy and Firm Productivity in Africa
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 117–129, February 2013
How to Cite
Faruq, H., Webb, M. and Yi, D. (2013), Corruption, Bureaucracy and Firm Productivity in Africa. Review of Development Economics, 17: 117–129. doi: 10.1111/rode.12019
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!