Financial support from the TFESSD Trust Fund and the DFID-World Bank collaborative program is gratefully acknowledged. Tore Olsen and Sonal Vats provided excellent research assistance. The views and opinions expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors.
Wage Discrimination in India's Informal Labor Markets: Exploring the Impact of Caste and Gender
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 130–147, February 2013
How to Cite
Deininger, K., Jin, S. and Nagarajan, H. (2013), Wage Discrimination in India's Informal Labor Markets: Exploring the Impact of Caste and Gender. Review of Development Economics, 17: 130–147. doi: 10.1111/rode.12020
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- TFESSD Trust Fund
- DFID-World Bank
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!