The author is also affiliated to CESifo, Munich and the Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), Bonn. The author is grateful to an anonymous referee and to participants at the conference on “Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade (DEGIT XVI)” 2011 in St Petersburg, the annual meeting of the Association of Germanophone Economists (“Verein für Socialpolitik”) 2011 in Frankfurt, and a research seminar at the University of Leipzig for helpful comments and suggestions.
Structural Change, Urban Congestion, and the End of Growth
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 165–181, May 2013
How to Cite
Grossmann, V. (2013), Structural Change, Urban Congestion, and the End of Growth. Review of Development Economics, 17: 165–181. doi: 10.1111/rode.12025
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!