The authors thank Sergey Kokovin for his kind assistance in preparation of the manuscript and the anonymous referee for helpful comments and advice. This research was financed by Grant No. 09-5581 of Economic Education and Research Consortium. We also gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the Russian Federation Government under Grant No. 11.G34.31.0059 and from the Russian Foundation of Basic Researches, Grant No. 12-06-00174-a.
Agglomeration and Spreading in an Asymmetric World
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 201–219, May 2013
How to Cite
Sidorov, A. V. and Zhelobodko, E. (2013), Agglomeration and Spreading in an Asymmetric World. Review of Development Economics, 17: 201–219. doi: 10.1111/rode.12027
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Economic Education and Research Consortium. Grant Number: 09-5581
- Russian Federation Government. Grant Number: 11.G34.31.0059
- Russian Foundation of Basic Researches. Grant Number: 12-06-00174-a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!